CURRENT SBA 504 RATES – November 2022
* Rate reflects new loan program fees for FY 2022-2023. Other rates will be reflective of the new fees in December.
The U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan Program is designed to assist small business owners or entrepreneurs with financing fixed assets such as commercial real estate or equipment. Refinancing existing real estate and equipment debt may also be eligible.
The 504 loan works in partnership with your local bank or credit union and has the benefits of:
- Lower, fixed interest rate
- As low as a ten percent down payment
- Financing for up to 40% of eligible costs
- Up to a 25-year term and amortization
- Refinance existing real estate or equipment debt
SEDA-COG Local Development Corporation is authorized to administer the 504 Loan Program to small businesses across the entire state of Pennsylvania. SEDA-COG has been providing SBA 504 loans to small businesses since 1981.
SBA 504 BASICS
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the SEDA-COG Local Development Corporation is to promote the general wealth, welfare, and prosperity of the people residing or operating businesses within its area of operations.