ACH Payments

How to Change Account for Automatic Debit Payment

To change the account used for your debiting your monthly payment, you’ll need to submit a new Automated Clearing House (ACH) Authorization Form and a canceled check to SEDA-COG.  Please note:  the ACH Authorization Form must be received prior to the 15th of the month to take effect the following month.  If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend, it must be received before the end of the prior business day.

Download the form here.

Please mail, fax or email ACH forms to:

Attn:  Tina Showers
201 Furnace Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837

Fax: 570-524-9190

Email: Tina Showers


Rejected Payments

If your payment is rejected for any reason, such as insufficient funds, account closure, uncollected funds, etc., contact SEDA-COG at 570-524-4491 and ask for Tina Showers.